Friday, February 3, 2012

The Super Bowl is a commercial success

Super Bowl weekend has arrived. Enough with the noise from pundits, prognosticators, odds makers, savants, clairvoyants, fortune-tellers, and soothsayers. Let’s get on with it! The fans can finally gather together and immerse Super Bowl XLVI logoourselves in the revelry of the big event at Super Bowl parties, in saloons or in the comfort of our own homes.

I’m excited to jump into the social media conversation. It’s one thing to get all roiled up with family, friends and neighbors, but it’s an entirely different experience to raise a ruckus on social media. The banter and the barbs…fun!

It will be a hoot to track the reactions and remarks and other’s comments on the reactions and remarks on Twitter, Facebook and other social platforms. Immediate and viral. Around the world and back in seconds. It’s so cool.

Speaking of hoots, as a result of my posts on Super Bowl commercials, I received a direct Tweet on HootSuite, asking if I’m ready for the commercials and inviting me to enter online to win a Toyota. I almost never join contests, but this year, I just might. Why not?

Why not indeed. I am so ready…let the Super Bowl commercials begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment