Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Colorful content captures customers

In my USTA doubles match on Sunday, my partner made a wonderful shot to win a critical game. “Yea,” I exclaimed, “great shot!”

I almost immediately rescinded that compliment and replaced it with a grander kudos. “I take that back. That shot deserves more than a one syllable adjective,” I explained. “Spectacular shot!

My partner beamed.

Vitalize your brand

Crafting prose that accurately communicate the beauty, character and unique benefits of your company and its products or services is a valuable skill. 

Writers have a firm command of the language and an extensive vocabulary. With a professional wordsmith on the job, you can be confident your product, service or achievement will be judiciously lavished with the appropriate polysyllabic descriptors it deserves. And the market will respond.

Make your product beam

Color your content. Hire a copywriter.

512 903 9503

2 comments:

  1. Among the best ever colorful headlines, "Headless body in topless bar.”

    Or Variety's famous, "Stix Nix Hix Pix."

    Tough stuff, but that's what keeps us writers employed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love a colorful headline and those are classics. Thanks for commenting, Randy.

      Delete