Friday, March 30, 2012

Weekend work

A good day of copywriting ends an excellent week that included some superlative RISE Austin sessions.

With the arrival of the weekend I abandon my desk for a day of physical labor and a day of physical activity.

Spring is in full throttle and I have plenty of work outdoors this weekend beginning with mowing the lawn. I need to put down some fertilizer and I have some weed pulling and dirt turning to do in my gardens.

Saturday evening I’ll watch the men’s 2012 Final Four. Three of the four teams are in my brackets (I picked Florida State out of the east), so I have a reasonable shot at the finals matchup I chose at the beginning of the NCAA Tournament.

Sunday afternoon I’ll be on the tennis court competing in a USTA doubles tennis match. The remainder of the afternoon and evening I’ll actually try to relax. Maybe I’ll get some pleasure reading done and add to my list of unfamiliar words.

On Monday morning I’ll be back at the computer working on content for a client website.

Be safe all, have a relaxing weekend and thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment